(urth) Sev's common lineage

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Wed Jul 2 13:02:59 PDT 2008

b sharp wrote:
>I think you are missing the point of the discussion. OF COURSE he can be
both right and not right. He
>can be simultaneously dead on correct, merely "on to something" as I
described it, and way off track.
>The judgement is in the domain of each individual reader here.

Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I don't know why such a democratic concept
eluded me. I stand corrected. All theories being equal, it follows that any
given theory's validity should be determined by the perceptions and
expectations of the reader. If Schrodinger had fully realized that concept,
he could have spared that poor cat some anxious moments.

-Roy