(urth) Fuligin invented

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Jan 17 12:20:58 PST 2008

I know what you are talking about, here, but if I am right it should be
possible by making the middle part extra thick. You might even want to run
a brass tube up it after you bore it out and put the mercury inside the
brass tube. That should do it. And you could maintain it if you ran the
end of the tube up into the tang and put a screw cap on it.

.