(urth) Fuligin invented

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:01:29 PST 2008

On 2008.01.16 19:29:27 -0500, brunians at brunians.org scribbled 0.5K characters:

Yes. I was surprised when I happened to be reading a book on torture and other judicial punishments and came across its description of a 'sword of justice' <https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Sword_of_Justice>, a distinct style of swords. If you look at this picture of one <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Noe_sword.jpg>, you'll notice the described characteristics of our beloved Terminus Est!

--
gwern
NATIA DIA Burns espionage 97 utopia orthodox Meade cond SOCIMI