(urth) Mantis on some NEW SUN names

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 05:53:47 PST 2008

As someone who obsesses about weight unnaturally from
years of boxing at 126 lbs, I found it interesting
when Wolfe described Severian in an interview, saying
he was about 6'1'' or taller and maybe 170 pounds.  So
we've got a Bernard Hopkins style Severian. Sev
certainly isn't a heavyweight.

Seventeen stones is almost certainly too heavy to fit
Sev and far too light for Baldanders.