(urth) Senor Guzman

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:24:53 PST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 10:45 PM, Matthew Groves <matthewalangroves at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/17/08, Russell Wodell <wrustle at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Am I the only one who sees Guzman as a possible third iteration of Chris --
>
> No, you are not the only one.  And Chris's child is a possible fourth.
>  Though I don't have any textual evidence other than Thematic.

Interesting. Of course, this would seemingly make Chris a wife-beater
and a suicide and an even worse Catholic priest.

If I had the book with me, I'd go digging for evidence about now. As
it is, I can only recall the bit where Chris talks about how his not
caring about death "helped him understand Jaime later." A time paradox
would also help explain Jaime's knowledge of the secret places in the
Castillo Blanco.

Another PF question, perhaps even a related one: What is up with
Chris' vision of the Angel of Death? He seems to see an actual
being... Perhaps some plot-relevant future technology? Or the real
Angel? Or just a hallucination?

-Matt