(urth) Pirated audiobooks

aaron aaronsingleton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:24:34 PST 2008

I found several Wolfe audiobooks  for sale on CD.  These are audio works
originally produced for the blind.  The person selling these has packaged
them professionally and is advertising them as commercial editions when they
are not.  I believe this is copyright infringement and that GW should be
informed of this.  I know I would not be happy about a person profiting from
my work, especially when I gave permission for the books to be made for the
blind only.  This is exploitation.  I am including the link below, so if
anyone can tell me how to get this info to Mr. Wolfe or his agent, please
let me know.  Thank you all in advance,

Aaron Singleton

here is the link:
http://www.ioffer.com/i/Gene-Wolfe-MP3-Audiobooks-Unabridged-30442401