(urth) Capricon

paul witcover gdeonn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 05:37:52 PST 2008

As long as you don't go crazy, and wheel in a bag of books (which I have seen done), it's perfectly proper con etiquette to show up with copies of more than one novel for signing.  Two or three is no problem.  Five may be pushing it.  But that's just my sense of what's appropriate.  Gene is invariably gracious.

Matthew Groves <matthewalangroves at gmail.com> wrote:  Neat. I'm going to try to make it. Since the venue isn't a bookstore
I assume I can bring my own copy of Pirate Freedom to the signing?
Would it be poor etiquette to bring a different book instead?