(urth) Sleeping Baldanders

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:48:58 PST 2008

I haven't kept track or anything, but I'd be willing to entertain the notion
that Severian is wrong more than half of the time in his interpretations of
events.
The issue of Baldanders' inconsistent behavior could also be explained (as I
explained it to myself) by "incredible hulk" syndrome.  When he gets upset
(as when he charged the audience or fought Severian) he flies into a rage,
but is analytical otherwise.

Paul