(urth) OT: Vance Autobiography

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 09:05:20 PST 2008

that's HIRO Protagonist, to you! (At least the Japanese name is plausible.)

Snow Crash is much like those movies, especially action comedies it seems, that are truly great for the first half and then fall into cliched resolutions. It was also sloppily executed in many ways. But Stephenson's dark laissez faire world is effective.

Message: 8