(urth) AEG clones...send them in

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:25:00 PST 2008

>What if the guy who gave Cassie the gold bracelet and the guy who
>gave her the diamond one are *not* the same person. What if the guy who
>took the deadly gold bracelet back were not the guy who gave it to her?
>What if Wally R. is *not* the fellow that the President called one of the
>most evil men in the world? What if the Rusterman cousin is *not* the
>same person as Rosenquist or Reis?

I just remembered something else that tips the balance in favor of Roy's
clone theory. When the President is briefing Chase:
-------
[The president says] "...come in, John! I said if there was only one evil
man in the world, it'd have to be Bill Reis. There's a hell of a lot of evil
men in the world."
"Three in particular", the man the president called John added.
"We haven't gotten to that yet, John, and I don't think we will." The
president motioned towrd a chair. "Sit down."
"My error, Mr. President, I didn't know we were excluding the Senate."
-------

The president's reaction to John's "Three" comment suggests something
substantial that the president doesn't want to share with Chase.
John's comment about the Senate is certainly a joke to cover his speaking
out of turn.
So if Bill Reis is one of the evil men in the world who are the other two
that John referred to?
Wally Rosenquist and Wade Rusterman? So are we talking about three separate
men here?

J.