(urth) AEG clones...send them in

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:23:34 PST 2008

Sigh. Tsk tsk tsk.

Here comes a litany of elaborate theories for each of a series of pointless
"lies" Reis/Rosenquist/Rusterman tells a when a single global explanation
stands a decent chance of explaining it all. Why? Because it is
aesthetically unappealing (to some). Personally, I find a single leap to
explain many mysteries more aesthetically appealing than a dozen leaps and
buying offs on lame excuses by Reis to explain a dozen strange lies.

Look, Reis says that he saw Cassie for the first time wearing a green dress
at the party. He says he didn't see the final performance of "The Red Spot".
Even though we know he saw her in the play. What possible reason could he
have to lie to Cassie about that? Maybe he found the truth aesthetically
unappealing?

J.