(urth) Abaia and the undines

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Dec 11 15:34:35 PST 2008

>> First, there is a Black Worm or Wolf or Panther or Dragon eating the Sun
>> in every mythology.

Yes, Caput and Cauda Draconis (them Head and Tail of the dragon) are
associated with lunar and solar eclipses. I think Caput is actually the
one associated with Solar eclipses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caput_Draconis

Caput being the ascending or north-going and cauda the descending or
south-going node of the Moon's orbit in reference to the Sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_node

How many dragons are there in the sky?

.

It's one of the main reasons for a hero to arise and