(urth) Abaia and the undines

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Tue Dec 9 22:03:19 PST 2008

David Stockhoff wrote:
> Hmmm.
>
> The black beans appear to be a tough knot to unravel. I don't see how
> 5 beans can become 17 megatherians, nor how they can indicate both
> Abaia/Erebus and the black hole in the sun. I wonder if they have
> been connected to any old myths ... real ones, I mean.

Seventeen is the Urthly thirteen - _Lives_ can draw on all of the Age of
Myth and such and just pick the 17 most lurid folks from the likes of
Chernovog, Vlad the Impaler, Aleister Crowley, Satan, Herod, Ming The
Merciless, Dr Death, Dr Island, Dr Doctor, Doctor Who, The Master,
Cthulhu, Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, Adolph Hitler, Darth Vader, Son of Sam,
Jack the Ripper, Attila the Hun, Caligula....

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >