(urth) Abaia and the undines

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:23:58 PST 2008

This seems dead-on to me, except that I can't quite square the black
beans with Apheta's claim that the Hieropeople were behind the black
hole in the sun (or, in my pet Wild Theory, the off-hand comment that
the black panther in Soldier of Sidon is "the thing that eats the
stars.")

Maybe the Hieropeople gave Cilinia the Megatherian embryos?