(urth) The Will Of God

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Dec 8 09:06:49 PST 2008

>>> Is there a timeline for every possible alternative outcome of every
>>> quantum uncertainty? Or is there some more selective criteria?

>> I don't know: I have no evidence.

>> Either way works for me.

> Good enough; can you describe anything about the mechanism for viewing
> or physically shunting to other lines?

Viewing involves the use of myrrh and physically shunting involves the use
of datura.

The use of myrrh is relatively safe: you can eat the powdered myrrh,
though when I was really getting into it I was using what's called a
spiritual sol of myrrh (this is not metaphysical: the 'spiritual' part
refers to the fact that you are using 200 proof alcohol for solvent and
'sol' is the root of 'solvent'.

I would normally eat a dose of sol and then take a sweat bath wherein I
burnt quite a bit of myrrh and white sage as well as smoking bits of
cannabis and tobacco.

Myrrh is a narcotic and soporific, and what happens is after you get out
of the sweat bath you feel pretty woozy and lie down for a while, at which
point you go into this sort of dreaming state generically similar to the
kind of stuff you get with opiates. When you wake up you will find that
you have memories from one or more of the other worlds.

Datura is quite dangerous.

.