(urth) The Will Of God

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Sun Dec 7 13:32:45 PST 2008

Individual entities may or may not know the will of God. This does not
stop them from doing the will of God. Nothing happens save by the will of
God.

God, will, occurred, did not occur: these are terms.

'God' means the (presumed) omniscient, omnipotent ruler of the world. You
may or may not believe that such a thing exists. This is immaterial: that
is the definition of the term.

Will is a deliberate act.

I am going to assume that everyone here knows what it means to say that
something did occurred or that something may have occurred but did not in
fact occur.

Assuming that there is an omniscient, omnipotent ruler of the world,
everything that occurs is in accordance with said ruler's will: either He
wills it to occur, or he chooses not to prevent it.

So once something has occurred, you can look back and say "that was the
Will of God". Before it occurs, you don't know.

___

Q Are there more live people or dead people?
A There are more live people. Dead people are not.

.