(urth) Audio recordings of Wolfe

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Fri Dec 5 21:52:38 PST 2008

Son of Witz wrote:
> As I've mentioned before, I scrounged the web for Wolfe audiobooks.
> I found MP3 recordings of the Tapes read by Roy Avers (great reading).
> I assembled them all up into M4U audiobook format for consolidation and
the Resume function.  I can make them available on line via megaupload or
something.

> Again, I'm not sure if this is welcome or not.  I really only care if
wolfe would be upset or not. any ideas anyone?<<

I can't speak for Wolfe, and I'm not a lawyer, but the holders of the
copyrights for the audiobooks might well take exception. It might be worth
checking into first. FWIW.

-Roy