(urth) An Old mystery ...

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Dec 5 09:19:09 PST 2008

David Stockhoff wrote:
> But we know, textually, that the Hierogrammates are behind the dying
> Sun, that there are other settled planets, and that evacuation was
> feasible.  The difference between an airlift and the flooding, other
> than the millions (billions?) of lives saved, is that it wouldn't
> advance the Hierogrammates' eugenic agenda.

Can you pint out the the textev for the Heirogramates being behind the
dying sun?

I can point out that they *dont* likely have the resourced for an
airlift (each archipelago on the machine-planet in Yesod is responsible
for an entire galaxy's fate in Briah) but there *is* a third mode of
escape (into the past through the Botnical Gardens).

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >