(urth) An Old mystery ...

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Dec 4 12:01:47 PST 2008

>Gene Wolfe is Catholic, so I doubt he believes in the Rapture.  There
>shouldn't be anyone "left behind."

I don't know much about the different Sects beliefs.
so, what happens in the second coming to the non believers?

but Jordon just framed it better than I did.
and he's right that the Narrators ignorance of the souls of the dead of Urth does NOT indicate that there was no salvation of their souls.

~witz