(urth) House Absolute

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Dec 4 10:38:51 PST 2008

No I didn't.
"Are we to presume Wolfe has worked this thing out perfectly so that there are no scientific implausibilities"

this would be the reason for the lack thereof, that Wolfe didn't make a perfectly scientifically viable world here.

Again, is he writing a fantasy or a prediction?
we can give the guy a little leeway on the science speculation, surely.

~witz