(urth) An Old mystery ...

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 10:27:01 PST 2008

As to that, I'd guess that the Christ myth contains all those myths---it is constructed of them. That's not quite the same as saying there is no difference, but it's close. The biggest difference is obviously going to be the close association with a monotheistic entity vs a position on a pantheon, however prominent.

Message: 2