(urth) A new mystery ...

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Dec 2 19:30:17 PST 2008

I found the relevant passage:

"But if Apu-Punchau is myself, what was the body I found on Tzadkiel's
ship?"
Nearly whispering, Famulimus sang, "The man whom you saw dead your
mother bore. Or so it seems to me from what's been said. Now I would
weep for her if I had tears, though not---perhaps---for you still living
here. What we did here for you, Severian, the mighty Tzadkiel
accomplished there, remembrance taking from your dead mind to build your
mind and you anew."

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081202-0, 12/02/2008
Tested on: 12/2/2008 10:30:22 PM