(urth) The significance of Apu Punchau

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 06:48:22 PST 2008

ah, so that's why Jesus wept! ------------------------------ Message: 7
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:18:47 -0600 From: Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) The significance of Apu Punchau To: The Urth Mailing
List <urth at lists.urth.net> Message-ID: <495B0EC7.4090901 at io.com>
Stockhoff wrote:

> > Sorry I wasn't clear. You generally have the option of replying in plain
> > text, rich text, or HTML. HTML emails result in the text that appeared
> > below your post. Here, it's below the asterisks, especially the URLs.

Rich text and HTML are bad for e-mail and make the baby Theoanthropos cry.

Plain text is the original and primary international standard for e-mail
and the only format guaranteed to be readable by all the recipients.

You can read more about it here:

	http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

-- Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com < http://www.io.com/~jwilson >

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081230-0, 12/30/2008
Tested on: 12/31/2008 9:48:24 AM