(urth) The significance of Apu Punchau

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Mon Dec 29 22:29:53 PST 2008

David Stockhoff wrote:
> Well, that's one theory that has been raised---that Urth is in a "later"
> universe than Earth. The idea of Urth being a subsequent "run" is
> intriguing. But it's both unnecessary and unsupported.
>
> Perhaps the plainest problem with this is the existence of the lunar
> module photograph.

We worked out earlier in 2008 that the composition of the picture
described does not match any of the publicized Apollo 11 photos. If it
is literally a painting, the artist took considerable liberties or it is
some other moon landing. Alan Bean does similar paintings, but did not
begin until 1982.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >