(urth) Sapphire Star

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Mon Dec 29 16:12:43 PST 2008

thinking about the symbolic relationship between the Claw and the
White Fountain, I looked through some of my mother in-law's crystal
books for reference.

In "Healing with Gemstones and Crystals" by Diane Stein, which is
apparently heavily influenced by this Plieadians new age alien-
channelling cultish scene, I found the following entry on Star
Sapphire as oddly appropriate to Severian & tBotNS.

Sapphire-Star (natural only)
color: blue and silver
Chakra: Causal Body
*Promotes connection with other-dimensional and other-planetary
information for healing oneself and others
*Aids teachers of healing and healers in becoming clear channels for
healing, facilitates connection and working with angelic Be-ings in
healing
*Supports those in service to others and the planet; aids becoming an
old soul, becoming a bodhisattva
*Eases healer's burnout, aids healers' own healing needs

anyway, I thought it was a funny bit of gold found in some shit.
the way the writer dropped the alien theories as fact was quite
entertaining.