(urth) AEG: Cassie in love

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Wed Dec 24 14:48:57 PST 2008

Mo Holkar wrote:

> Her last words on the hopper, when no-one is listening, might be
> testimony to a genuine love. But as she utters them while on her way
> to join Chase, that would seem to undercut any real sincerity implied.

As you say, she has no audience here. I have to believe the love is real.
Even if she does ultimately end up with Chase, it doesn't undercut the
sincerity of her feelings. Bill is dead, after all.

But I wonder if she isn't going to Chase for some other reason. There are
three things he might do for her:
1) Help get her glamour back. She says that's one of the reasons she is
going.
2) Help her travel in time, or get a message back in time, to save Bill's
life.
3) Die, if she suspects Chase of having some hand in Bill's death.