(urth) The significance of Apu Punchau

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Dec 24 10:31:05 PST 2008

I'm certainly not clear whether Earth is Urth, or whether Earth is to Urth as Urth is to Ushas.  Probably the latter, yet the Hut in the Jungle seems to contain characters and time from Earth. The airplane described is very 20th century, and, though I'm not sure, someone pointed out that the verse they're quoting is from the bible.