(urth) black holes eat suns

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Mon Dec 22 10:50:37 PST 2008

On Dec 22, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Thomas Bitterman wrote:

> http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20026875.600-burrowing-black-holes-devoured-first-stars-from-within.html
>
> Note the time scale - somewhat less than a million years for the
> example.  It shouldn't be too hard (!) to change the black hole mix
> to get whatever length of time was required.
>
> Enamel

Cool find.

I love this:

"It is easier to grow truly huge black holes quickly if you start with
a larger seed."

I find I get the best, strongest black holes when I use large seeds,
fertile loam, and miraclegrow.
I used to have a nice little hydroponic black hole garden, but I got a
bit paranoid having all that going on in my basement.
I did have my Medicinal Black Hole card, but it still seemed a bit
dangerous.

~witz