(urth) Science catches up to the New Sun

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 13:17:14 PST 2008

> the various Hieros are rather vague on the concept of
> successive "universes." The word gets thrown around a lot, almost
> casually: you have stacked universes, sequential universes,
> and so on. How does one escape a universe when it implodes?
>Was Yesod always there, or was it created?

Since Time collapses with successive universes, the idea of "sequentiality"
between universes would be either naive or would mean something totally
different from what we mean by it. If we assume that the Hieros are
"causality-based", then successive universes would be a theoretical model
rather than an observed phenomena. It would mean that the Hieros have the
ability to move between parallel worlds...some adjacent and others
not...like those in "There Are Doors".