(urth) Science catches up to the New Sun

Allan Anderson rubel at goosemoon.org
Fri Dec 12 17:18:36 PST 2008

Heh, I loved NGE too, but I'm pretty sure that the creator's use of
Judeo-Christian imagery and reference was mostly for effect and for
their alien-ness to his audience.

Doesn't mean that he didn't say something touching and fascinating using
these symbols (among others), but it does suggest that it's not useful
to assume their intricate, deliberate, precise use.

I mustn't run away...