(urth) Abaia and the undines

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 11:13:46 PST 2008

Yes, I considered that, Erebus being the son of Chaos, and Scylla being the daughter of Hecate or Crataeis or else of Typhon and Echidna (Chaos, Mother of all monsters), as in TBotLS.

But Moorcock mixes things up even more prolifically than Wolfe. He's not much of a source, really ...

It's possible, I guess. Also, I wonder if by the second book Wolfe was already planning TBotLS and was working out a new mythology.

Message: 4