(urth) Abaia and the undines

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 10:19:41 PST 2008

I also don't recall any evidence that the black hole had anything to do with any punishment. The suns inhabited by humans are cut off from one another, and the Commonwealth is frozen so that no change can come before it is judged. As long as the Ascians are fended off, it can't fall, nor will it progress.

That's punishment enough---a kind of purgatory. Eventually, the purgatory will become a cold hell if a new sun is not brought.

Message: 1