(urth) Abaia and the undines

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 10 07:22:49 PST 2008

Exactly. If he is granted that power or is "favored" by the sea fairies, he can breathe water, whether he has a companion or not.

However, in TUotNS, he dives deep down to drowned Nessus with no problem because he is an aquastor who cannot be killed. When the gun of the Tower fires on him, he is struck, killed, and recovers instantly; there is no reason to apply narrow concepts of "living" or "dead" to him now. Juturna basically tells him this.

Message: 2