(urth) Abaia and the undines

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:22:58 PST 2008

How many Megatherians are actually named in the text?  Four,
right--Abaia, Erebus, Scylla and Arioch?

If it's just these four, how plausible is it that all 17 megatherians
are similar godlike monsters--that there are 13 such monsters unnamed
in the text?

Maybe some of the so-called "megatherians" are otherworldly monsters,
and so are human or semi-human, like Baldanders or Typhon and his
brood.