(urth) The Will Of God

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Dec 8 11:23:53 PST 2008

>>> http://www.xkcd.com/353/

>> Why do you say that?

> It could be the python, or it could be the medicine cabinet.

You mean that it is a hallucination? Of course it is a hallucination. The
question is, is there any underlying reality to the hallucination? I think
probably yes. But it is impossible to demonstrate either way. It is
suggestive that several people have had the same kind of hallucinations by
following these instructions. Also, that I am far from the first person
who has had the perception that the world is this way.

Also, I should add, that these drugs (and the use of drugs in magick
generally) are training aids. Many of the perceptions and visions in
dreams (in my opinion) come from the other worlds, and learning to
navigate and retain memory of dreams is one of the most important
exercises. And waking reveries can also be induced.

Of course, and in any case, you are entitled to your opinions.

.