(urth) An Old mystery ...

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 08:09:14 PST 2008

Absolutely.  I mean, to the degree that a Christian (or a Jew or a
Muslim, or, I guess, a modern worshipper of the Babylonian gods)
believes that a global flood literally occurred to wipe out the
demi-human spawn of literal, physical demons, yes.

I imagine that that's a small percentage of the world's Christians, however.