(urth) House Absolute

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 3 14:39:29 PST 2008

That's a fine answer, especially the second part.

However, to be fair, Severian also remarks on tree stumps having been petrified, and then performs one of the speculations for which he is notorious, without pointing even slightly in the direction of hubris. Perhaps these can also be read as opportunities for Severian to be Severian.

David

Message: 1