(urth) A new mystery ...

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 3 09:26:31 PST 2008

Witz---

Supposedly, there is a Jewish tradition that each generation has its potential messiah. But usually that messiah fails. (I'm not sure what's supposed to happen if he succeeds, except that the Temple is rebuilt.) This would fit neatly with the progression of autarchs who failed to become the Conciliator.

See Michael Chabon's Yiddish Policemen's Union and an episode of Millenium, and no doubt many other silly conspiracy tales. Or ask your rebbe. ;)

David

Message: 2