(urth) Three Fingers

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:24:08 PDT 2008

Actually, I doubt that you're NGI; it's a simple tale that I personally find
quite chilling.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Yves Meynard <meynard at videotron.ca> wrote:

> Dan'l, since you would include "Three Fingers" in your ideal BoW
> collection, could you elaborate on why? It seemed less impressive to me than
> most others in TIoDDaOSaOS, which obviously means I'm Not Getting It...
>
> Yves Meynard

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
http://www.danehyoakes.com

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett