(urth) New Wolfe Listing on Amazon

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:49:28 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Matthew Groves <
matthewalangroves at gmail.com> wrote:

> What would your personal Best of Gene Wolfe's Short Fiction anthology
> contain?  I would include all the novellas from The Island of Doctor
> Death and Other Stories and Other Stories.

I would certainly include the Archipelagan stories from that collection, as
well as "Seven
American Nights," "Three Fingers," "Feather Tigers," and "Tracking Song."

I would also include "The Detective of Dreams," "Forlesen," "The Cat," "St
Brendan," "La Befana," "Westwind," "In Looking-Glass Castle," "A Solar
Labyrinth," "The Last Thrilling Wonder Story," "Suzanne Delage," "The Tale
of the Rose and the Nightingale," "Bluesberry Jam," "The Ziggurat," "Ain't
You Most Done?", "The Tree is My Hat," "Under Hill," "The Walking Sticks,"
"The Dog of the Drops," "Rattler," "Petting Zoo," "Copperhead," and "The
Arimispian Legacy."

This is already probably too long...
--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett