(urth) New Wolfe Listing on Amazon

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:01:41 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Matthew Keeley
<matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Gene Wolfe has produced possibly the finest and most significant
> body of short fiction in the SF and fantasy field in the last
> fifty years,

 Given that the fifty years in question includes, among other things, the
complete
careers of Roger Zelazny -- and whatever you say about Amber, he was a
master
of the short story -- Joanna Russ, and Harlan Ellison -- not to mention the
late
career of Ted Sturgeon -- I think Tor may be overreacihng just a *wee* bit
here.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett