(urth) New Wolfe Listing on Amazon

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:52:55 PDT 2008

Sigh. If it has just one story I haven't got ... maybe something
from Bibliomen or Plan(e)t Engineering ... I'll doubtless buy it...

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Matthew Keeley
<matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>wrote:

> According to Amazon, there's a new Gene Wolfe collection coming March 2009
> - The Best of Gene Wolfe: A Definitive Retrospective of His Finest Short
> Fiction. 544 pages, apparently. Anyone have further details on this? I
> probably already own most of the stories in this collection, but I'm enough
> of a Wolfe fan that I'll buy it anyway. I gather I'm not alone in this?
>
> -Matt

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
http://www.danehyoakes.com

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett