(urth) A silly digression on nits and how to pick them.

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Thu Aug 14 04:40:25 PDT 2008

Kieran Mullen wrote:
> Mr. Millman may have been a bit exasperated in his corrections,
> but they were short and to the point.  I learned something from them.
> We should aspire to use these unfamiliar words correctly.

As the corrected poster, I would like to say that I didn't mind too
much. I would rather have had feedback on the substance of my post, but
it was an interesting response anyway and it showed me that someone was
reading and paying attention. I do attempt to use words correctly and
the gender-neutral use of "inhumi" was a bit of a grammatical stretch.