(urth) Second hand books and Musings

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:03:13 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 9:15 AM, O'Donnell, Tim (BOSI) <
Tim.O'Donnell at bankofscotland.ie <Tim.O%27Donnell at bankofscotland.ie>> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I hope all is well.
>
> Living as I do in Ireland it can be difficult to get copies of Gene Wolfe's
> books.

Ireland's wonderful, but it's hardly the place for lupine reading. Are you
in Dublin by any chance? Shame, if I'd known there were deprived Wolfe
readers in Ireland, I could have bought a book or two on one of my
transatlantic voyages. Alas, my time in Ireland is done now...

P.S. I think some of the later short story collections (Starwater Strains)
used to show up in the Dawson St. bookstores (Hodges-Figgis and
Waterstone's) in Dublin.

-Matt