(urth) Anthropological Fieldwork

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Aug 13 13:47:33 PDT 2008

To answer Mark's questions in order: it's not, no, and so what?

People divide into those who wish to control the actions of others and
those who do not. The motivations of the first group are of interest to
me, so when I observe this behavior, I have been known to attempt to
ascertain the motivations of the individual so behaving.

.