(urth) Defending Wolfe

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 19:40:12 PDT 2008

Well, I don't know about Terry Goodkind, but I have about a half shelf full of John Ringo!

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at TexasBestGrok!