(urth) the old pen case

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 09:00:29 PDT 2008

well, remember that blue eyes were very rare in the whorl, and silk was one of the fe with those attributes.  are iceberg eyes blue?  I am certain that the embryo silk was born of blue eyed mamelta (kypris) and typhon (pas).  so if the crypt severian goes to to see his face is where the daughter of typhon lies ... who looks like severian in that family crypt? and how is he related to silk, the biological son of typhon? I don't know who juganu could be formed from, but iceberg eyes limits the options significantly.