(urth) Long Review Essay on Wizard Knight

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Sep 25 02:29:00 PDT 2007

The seven layer world is itself an afterlife.

It's similar to Dante's Purgatory, but not identical.

It is an afterlife to which has gone a decent kid (of, English, Norse and
Irish descent, I believe) who is not a Christian. He's managed to write a
letter to his brother by stimulating Gene to write this book.

.