(urth) Dying Earth anthology

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:36:54 PDT 2007

George R.R. Martin discussed this project on his "Not-a-Blog" (
grrm.livejournal.com), and a few people responded to the news with questions
about putting Wolfe in the anthology, but I don't believe Martin ever
responded. I gather Wolfe and Martin know each other, and I'm really
surprised if no one thought of asking Wolfe. Perhaps he declined an
invitation?

-Matt