(urth) Long Review Essay on Wizard Knight

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Sep 19 03:46:27 PDT 2007

You know, it's all very well to despise the martial virtues.

But the fact is that without them, you don't get to have any other virtues.

What idiot said 'Violence solves no problems'? Violence solves most
problems, historically, and if it's mostly hidden away violence in modern
society all that means is that people get to pretend that it isn't there,
and indulge in fatuity.

.